Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You got your Plugins in my Scripts!

Even before I started writing one line of code for playonscripts.com I tried to keep in mind that one day I'd like to use the same software to host plugins. I must admit that I hoped to join forces with Onyx over at playonplugins.com and work out some revenue share type of deal but it never came to fruition.

Today I started to think about the differences of Scripts versus Plugins and to be honest, now that the scripts plugins in default, the only real contrast is where we save them on our hard drives. So I began the process of allowing plugin developers the ability to add their plugins with our scripts. The site will be smart enough to know the difference and react accordingly.

I don't know if the plugin developers will use the new additions but I'll do my best to get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment