Monday, May 16, 2011

[Website] Lists and Contests

Lists

Today I finished preliminary code on a new section of the website that will allow us to create and share our own lists of our favorite scripts. On every (non-adult) script page we'll see a little plus image that will let us save a script to a list that we name and create. When released anyone will be able view the created lists but in this testing phase only Gold Members can create new lists.

Over the next few days I plan on polishing the experience a little bit and hopefully get some feedback from you guys after it goes live.


Contests

Also today I got some good news concerning the upcoming scripting contests: MediaMall has agreed to give out some free premium subscriptions to contest winners. I'm not totally sure on the exact details but I do know that you'll be able to gift them to friends or family if you are currently a premium subscriber.

The first contest will definitely begin on June 1 with a cash prize and hopefully I'll work out the details with MediaMall about the free upgrades by then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment