Friday, November 12, 2010

PlayOn More

Let's see, first things first, we can now recover our login information if we forget it! Goto the login page, click the Forgot Info link, and enter your email address. I can't believe it's taken me this long to implement this!

Also coming soon PlayOnScripts will become PlayOnMore. Now that the site has Plugins and Scripts, I think it's time to reflect that with a name change. I'm not sure when I'll make the official switch over but when I do decide it will be seamless so nothing gets lost or interrupted.

Meanwhile PlayOnMore.com already points to the site and, after you login, will be cross compatible with PlayOnScripts.com, meaning everything you do at one site is reflected at the other as well.

Also developers need not to worry about their hardcoded urls in the scripts, it will be all good, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment